ONSPEC provides a full range multidisciplinary engineering services for offshore and onshore projects. Where we provide our engineering services all over the project life cycle, from Feasibility Studies, Conceptual Design, FEED, up to Detailed Engineering as well as, As-built, Procurement Support, Constriction Supervision, and Operation Support.
ONSPEC has 20 years of substantial track record of greenfield and brownfield developments for various projects:
- Oil & Gas Production Facilities
- Oil and Gas Gathering Networks, and Pipelines
- Topside Facilities for Oil and Gas Processing
- Gas Processing, including Separation, Conditioning, Treatment and Compression
- Condensate and Crude Oil Processing, and Stabilization
- Tank Farms, and Storage Facilitates
- Loading, and Offloading Stations
- Produced Water Handling, and Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Water/Gas Injection Systems
- Petrochemical and Refineries
- LPG Plants
ONSPEC provides more than 120 in-house engineering calibers, experts, and consultants covering all engineering disciplines including but not limited to Process, Process Safety, Loss Prevention, Pipelines, Piping, Instrumentation, Control, Electrical, Material, Mechanical, Civil, and Steel Structures. In addition to Project Management, Document Control, Drafters, and 3D Modeling.
Depending on project engineering requirements, ONSPEC utilize the latest updated software for Data Processing, Simulation, Sizing, Calculation, Drafting and Modeling from the international Software providers includes but not limited to.
Engineering Consists Of: